1. Name and contact data of the party responsible for the processing according to Article 4. Paragraph GDPR.
The data controller for these internet pages is nexnet GmbH (Linkstr. 2, 10785 Berlin). Further information on our company, on the editorial responsibility, and on the authorized representatives can be found in our legal notice.
2. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. The data protection officer can be contacted as follows:
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Andreas Bethke
3. Legal Grounds of the Data Processing
In order to be able to provide you with our internet site and the services connected to it, we process personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Consent (Article 6 Paragraph. 1. Lit. a) GDPR)
- for the performance of contracts and for answering pre-contractual requests (Article 6 Paragraph. 1. Lit. b) GDPR)
- For compliance with a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR)
- On the basis of a balancing of interests (Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR)
4. Categories of Affected Persons
- Interested parties
5. Types of Processed Data
- Inventory data (e.g. personal-inventory data, names or addresses).
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Anonymous user data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Access data (e.g. device information, IP-addresses ).
5.1. The Access Data
The following data are processed in order to be able to display the content of the internet site on your end device. For this purpose and in this interest the following data are logged on the basis of a balancing of interests:
- Directory protection user
- Date and time
- Accessed pages
- Status code
- Data volume
- User agent
- Accessed hostname.
- IP-address of the calling computer (for maximum of 60 days)
The IP-address is saved in anonymized form and deleted following 60 days at the latest from all systems that are used in connection with the operation of these internet pages. We can no longer establish a connection to a person with the remaining data.
The data are also used in order to be able to investigate and correct errors on the internet pages.
6. Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data
We process the above-mentioned data for the operation of our internet site and for the meeting of contractual obligations in respect of our customers, or for the protection of our legitimate interests. In the case of requests by you outside of an active customer relationship, we process your data for the purposes of sales. On no account do we process your data for advertising or profiling.
7. Provision of the Online Offering
In order to provide you with the local service, we make use of the services of various infrastructure and platform service providers. They can collect data, e.g. call time, referrer URL and mainly also the IP addresses. The collection of these data primarily serves the security and thus the legitimate interest of the provider. You will find more information via the links given.
Our domain is hosted via Mitttwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG.
- Königsberger Straße 4-6, 32339 Espelkamp
- Data protection: www.mittwald.de/datenschutz
7.2. Platform / CMS
For the presentation we use the open source product Typo3:
- TYPO3 Association, Sihlbruggstrasse 105, CH 6340 Baar
- Data protection: typo3.org/privacy-policy
8. Recipient / Forwarding of Data
As a rule, forwarding of your data does not take place, in particular not for commercial purposes.
It is possible, however, that your data will be disclosed to third parties. This shall only occur, however, on the basis of legal permission, if as a user, you have consented to this, a legal obligation to do this exists, or on the basis of our legitimate interest (e.g. the use of web hosts).
Data processing outside of the European Union (EU) does not take place as a rule. We cannot, however, exclude the possibility of data being routed via internet servers outside the EU. This can be the case in particular if the participants of an “online meeting” are in a third country.
9. Contact and Information Channels
On our website we offer a variety of ways of contacting us if you would like to request information on our products or services. Only those data that are necessary for responding to your request are marked as mandatory fields. All other information is voluntary. Requests that are made via the contact form are processed centrally and electronically. The data processing takes place in the case of concrete requests for the performance of a contract or contract initiation. In the case of general requests, the processing takes place on the basis of a balancing of interests. The transmission of the form-data via the internet takes place via encrypted connections.
The following contact and information channels are available to you:
9.1. Call-back & and other commercial communication by telephone
You have the possibility of requesting us to call you back so that you may receive further information on our products and services.
You can opt out of this at any time. Where applicable, we will place your data on a blocking list for up to three years in order to be able to document the granting of consent and the opt-out.
For this purpose, we only save the data necessary to be able to carry out this callback if it is triggered at your request.
You have the possibility of subscribing to a free newsletter. For this purpose, we require that you provide us with your e-mail address and your name.
If you register for our newsletter via our website, we use the double opt-in procedure. This means that on registration, you will have to confirm the order again by clicking on a link in an e-mail sent by us to you. The legal basis for the processing in this case is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, on your voluntarily submitted consent. This can be withdrawn at any time.
If you receive the newsletter as our customer, we do this on the basis of § 7 Abs. 3 UWG (German Unfair Competition Act). In this case, too, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
For our newsletter we use only an anonymized counting of the click rates.
Our newsletter is sent via the service provider„Newsletter2Go“ (Newsletter2Go GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin; www.newsletter2go.de/datenschutz/).
You can opt out of the above-mentioned uses with future effect at any time by means of an informal an informal declaration to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive the newsletter, you can also do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of each e-mail. Please note that the processing of your opt-out may take up to two working days and that in this time the sending of a further newsletter may take place. Where applicable, we will place your data on a blocking list for up to three years in order to be able to document the granting of consent and the opt-out.
10. Your Rights as an Affected Person
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to demand information on the data of yours which is processed by us. This includes, in particular, information on the processing purposes, the categories of recipients to whom your data are disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, insofar as these were not collected by us;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, immediately to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete persona data of yours that is stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us insofar as these are not required for the exercise of the right to free expression and information, for the meeting of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims , or does not conflict with the statutory provisions;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful, if you instead of deletion demand a restriction, if you refuse and we no longer need the data, but you nevertheless need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have lodged and objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you demand to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format or demand they be transferred to another responsible party;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to cancel at any time the consent you granted to us, such that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing connected to this consent in the future, and pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority.
Right of Objection
You have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data by us. This shall apply in particular insofar as, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests. Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1S lit. f) GDPR, insofar as reasons exist that arise from your particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of cancellation or right of objection, an e-mail to email@example.com shall suffice.
11. Duration of Storage
Your data will only be stored as long as is necessary for the respective purpose and as prescribed by law. As soon as the legal basis for the processing has lapsed, we shall thus delete all of the data in accordance with the statutory regulations.
12. Analytical Tools
We use the following analytical tools:
Cookies are used on our internet pages. Cookies are small pieces of text data that are saved on your end device via your browser. The cookies are necessary in order to enable particular functions of our internet pages.
We use both session cookies, which are immediately and automatically deleted from your browser when you leave our internet pages. In the area of web analytics, however, we also use so-called persistent cookies, which are not automatically deleted when you leave our internet pages.
The following cookie types and functions exist:
- Temporary cookies / session-cookies: these cookies are needed exclusively for the current session and are deleted at the latest as soon as the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: persistent cookies remain saved even after the closing of the browser, in order, for example to save different settings.
- First-party cookies: these cookies are used exclusively by us.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are used by other providers (third parties). These often involve analytics or advertising.
- Statistical cookies / marketing cookies: The possibility also exists that statistical data will be gathered via cookies for marketing purposes. This includes, for example, range measurement and other data for the recording of your interests (tracking). These cookies are only used if you expressly consent to them.
We use the open source software tool Matomo as on-premise solutions on our website, i.e. the data is stored exclusively on our own server. A storage the personal data of the users only takes place there. The data will not be passed on to any third party and will only be evaluated within the nexnet GmbH group of companies for purely statistical purposes.
We use Matomo exclusively to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. The software is set in such a way that no individual cookie is set and thus returning users cannot be recognized.
Become single pages of our website is called, the following data is saved:
- (1) Two bytes of the IP address of the calling system of the user
- (2) The website accessed
- (3) The website from which the user reached the accessed website (referrer)
- (4) The sub-pages that are accessed from the accessed website
- (5) The time spent on the website
- (6) The frequency with which the website is accessed
The software is set up so that the IP addresses are not saved in full, but 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx). On In this way, it is no longer possible to assign the shortened IP address to the calling computer.
12.3. Google Ads
With the aid of Ads, we can determine the reach and success of our advertisements. This involves the recording, by means of a cookie with restricted validity, of when you have clicked on an advertisement activated by Google, and as a result have arrived at our website.
12.4. Google reCAPTCHA
To avoid span and to ensure the secure transmission of messages, we use Google reCAPTCHA for our contact form. This tool enables us to distinguish whether an entry is being made by a person or by a machine. The use thus takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6, Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Website: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/de/about/analytics/
- Data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Opt-out: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- Ad settings: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
12.5. Adobe Typekit
On our internet pages we integrate external scripts of Typekit. Typekit is a service provided by the company Adobe. The integration of these web fonts takes place via a server call at Adobe (in the USA). Information on types of data that are retrieved in doing so and the purposes of the processing can be found in the data protection notice of Typekit.
12.6. Google Tag Manager
On this website we use “Google Tag Manager”. Google Tag Manager is a solution with which we are able to administer so-called website tags via an interface (and thus, e.g. integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our online offerings). The Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) does not process any personal data of the user. With regard to the processing of personal data of the user, please consult the following information on the Google services: User Guidelines: www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
12.7. Google Analytics
On this website, the web analytics tool “Google Analytics” is used, which is provided as a service by Google Ireland Limited. The purpose of this use is the “needs-based design” of this internet site, which is carried out on the basis of a balancing of interests. The web analytics also enable us to identify errors on the internet site, e.g. due to defective links, and to correct these. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. This involves the use of so-called “client IDs”, which serve the creation of pseudonymous user profiles, which together record the use of the internet pages by a user via desktop computers and mobile end-devices.
The information generated on your use of this website by the cookies is, as a rule, transmitted by Google to a server in the USA and stored there. As we have activated so-called IP-anonymizing on this website, and concluded a related order processing contract with Google, your IP address will, however, be abridged before this by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting member stats of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transmitted to the USA and abridged there.
- The Opt Out works only in this browser and only for this Domain
- In this case, an opt-out cookie is saved on your device.
- If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click on this link again .
More detailed information on the conditions of use for Google Analytics and on data protection policies can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
13. Social Media
You will also find us on social media. Here it may be the case that data are processed outside the jurisdiction of the GDPR, something that may impede the enforcement of your rights, and your data may be used by the operators of the social networks themselves for their own purposes (e.g. advertising). In this context, the operators of social networks typically process the following data: Inventory and contact data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, telephone numbers), use data (e.g. websites visited, access data), content data (e.g. text and image data), meta/communication data (e.g. device data, IP addresses). You can find more information on this here. The details of the individual uses can be found in the in the respective data protection notices of the operators. We use the following networks:
Twitter is a short messaging service with which we make many technically-related announcements to a wide audience:
- Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
- Website: www.twitter.com
- Data protection declaration: https://twitter.com/de/privacy,
- Ad settings: https://twitter.com/personalization;
- Privacy Shield (guarantee of data protection level in the processing of data in the USA): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
13.2. Videos on YouTube
On our internet pages we also link to video content on YouTube. YouTube is provided as a service by Google Ireland Limited. The inclusion of YouTube videos involves accessing Google servers located in the USA. The processing of personal data on Google servers is carried out by Google. In this respect we refer you to Google’s data protection policy: policies.google.com/privacy The date processing takes place on the basis of a balancing of interests, where our interest consists in linking to informational content in video form on the website.
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Website: https://www.youtube.com;
- Data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Opt-Out: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de,
- Ad settings: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Facebook is a social network on which both the net group and nexnet itself maintain a profile.:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland,
- Facebook, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com;
- Data protection declaration : https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy;
- Ad settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
- Additional information on data protection: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum,
- Data protection information for Facebook-Seiten: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
LinkedIn is another social network on which nexnet maintains a profile: Service provider:
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Website: https://www.linkedin.com;
- Data protection declaration: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy;
- Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
Xing is a social network based in Germany.
- XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
- Data protection declaration: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
14. Further Offerings
In the following you will find information on our further offerings. This may involve offerings whose data is processed in countries outside the European Union. We also point out the tracing and marketing possibilities, by means of which the platforms can create user profiles
15. Links to other Websites
Our online offerings contain links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with the data protection provisions .
16. Date Protection Notices in Application Procedures
Documents of applicants generally comprise the data that are necessary for the assessment and selection, which arises from the job advertisement or is communicated separately. The documents will only be stored for as long as this is necessary in the context of the hiring process.
17. (Technical) Security Measures:
Your data are saved by us by means of appropriate technical and organizational security measures, and protected from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or from unauthorized third-party access. The measures reflect the state of the art.
For the encryption we use an SSL encryption. You can identify whether or not a website is transmitted in encrypted form through the depiction of the key, or the closed key-symbol in the status bar of your browser.
18. Change to the Data Protection Notice
We revise this data protection notice in the event of changes to the data processing or for other reasons that make this necessary. The currently valid version can always be found on this website.
As of 18th of November 2020