Name and contact data of the party responsible for the processing according to Article 4. Paragraph GDPR.
The legal person responsible for these internet pages is nexnet GmbH (Linkstr. 2, 10785 Berlin). Further information on our company, on the editorial responsibility and the authorized representatives can be found in our legal notice.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted as follows::
-Data Protection Officer -
Legal Grounds of the Data Processing
In order to be able to provide you with our internet site and the services connected to it, we process personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Consent (Article 6 Paragraph. 1. Lit. a) GDPR)
- For performance of a contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
- For compliance with a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR)
- On basis of a balancing of interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO)
Categories of Affected Persons
Persons who visit and use our websites.
Types of Processed Data
- Inventory data (e.g. personal-inventory data, names or addresses).
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Anonymous user data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Access data (e.g. device information, IP-addresses).
The Access Data
The following data are processed in order to be able to display the content of the internet site on your end device. For this purpose and in this interest the following data are logged on the basis of a balancing of interests:
- Directory protection user
- Date and time
- Accessed pages
- Status code
- Data volume
- User agent
- Accessed hostname
- IP-address of the calling computer (for maximum of 60 days)
The IP-address is saved in anonymized form and deleted following 60 days at the latest from all systems that are used in connection with the operation of these internet pages. We can no longer establish a connection to a person with the remaining data. Furthermore, the data are also used in order to be able to investigate and correct errors on the internet pages.
The Contact Form
On our internet page, we provide a contact form with which you can get in contact with us in order to request information on our products and services. Only those data that are necessary for responding to your request are marked as mandatory fields. All other information is voluntary. Requests that are made via the contact form are processed centrally and electronically.
The data processing takes place in the case of concrete requests for the performance of a contract or contract initiation. In the case of general requests, the processing takes place on the basis of a balancing of interests.
The transmission of the form-data via the internet takes place via encrypted connections.
Voluntary information, e.g. information sent by e-mail that are not necessary for the meeting of our contractual obligations are only processed by us insofar as this is necessary in the context of a balancing of interests.
Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data
We process the above-mentioned data for the operation of our internet site and for the meeting of contractual obligations in respect of our customers, or for the protection of our legitimate interests. In the case of requests by you outside of an active customer relationship, we process your data for the purposes of sales. On no account do we process your data for advertising or profiling.
Recipient/Forwarding of Data
A forwarding of our data does not take place as a rule, in particular not for commercial purposes.
A possibility does exist, however, that your data will be disclosed to third parties. This shall only occur, however, on the basis of legal permission, if as a user, you have consented to this, a legal obligation to do this exists, or on the basis of our legitimate interest (e.g. the use of web hosts).
Insofar as we process data in a third country (i.e. outside of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or the Swiss Confederation) or insofar as this takes place in the context of the use of third party services or of disclosure or transmission of data to other persons or companies, this shall take place only if it occurs for the performance of our (pre-) contractual obligations, or on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a statutory duty, or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to express consent or contractually required transmission, we process or leave the data only in third countries with a recognized data protection level, to which belong the US processors certified under the “Privacy Shield”, or which process on the basis of special guarantees, such as contractual obligation through so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, the existence of certifications or binding internal data protection provisions (Art. 44-49 GDPR , information page of the EU Commission).
Right of Objection
You have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data by us. This shall apply in particular insofar as, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests. Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1S lit. f) GDPR, insofar as reasons exist that arise from your particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of cancellation or right of objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org shall suffice.
Duration of Storage
Your data will only be stored as long as is necessary for the respective purpose and as prescribed by law.
We use the following analytical tools:
Cookies are used on our internet pages. Cookies are small pieces of text data that are saved on your ed device via your browser. The cookies are necessary in order to enable particular functions of our internet pages.
We use both session cookies, which are immediately and automatically deleted from your browser when you leave our internet pages. In the area of web analytics, however, we also use so-called persistent cookies, which are not automatically deleted when you leave our internet pages.
The following cookie types and functions exist:
- Temporary cookies / session-cookies: these cookies are needed exclusively for the current session and are deleted at the latest as soon as the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: persistent cookies remain saved even after the closing of the browser, in order, for example to save different settings.
- First-party cookies: these cookies are used exclusively by us.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are used by other providers (third parties). These often involve analytics or advertising.
- Statistical cookies / marketing cookies: The possibility also exists that statistical data will be gathered via cookies for marketing purposes. This includes, for example, range measurement and other data for the recording of your interests (tracking). These cookies are only used if you expressly consent to them. The cookies used in the case of your consent can be seen here:
|fe_typo_user||Persistent||Necessary, a use is necessary without separate consent.||This cookie is used to check wither the user is logged in.|
|cookieconsent_status||Persistent||Necessary, a use is necessary without separate consent.||This cookie records the status the user selected under cookie_consent, and is necessary in order to retrieve this.|
|_ga||2 years||This analytical cookie is only used with your express consent.||Google Analytics: is used for the differentiation of users.|
|_gat||1 minute||This analytical cookie is only used with your express consent.||Google Analytics: Used for the throttling of the request rates. When Google Analytics is provided via Google Tag Manager, this cookie is referred to as _dc_gtm_property-id.|
|_gcl_au||3 month||This analytical cookie is only used with your express consent.||Used by Google AdSense in order to test the efficiency of the advertising on websites that use their services.|
|_gid||24 hours||This analytical cookie is only used with your express consent.||Used for the differentiation of users.|
On this website, the web analytics tool “Google Analytics” is used, which is provided as a service by Google Ireland Limited. The purpose of this use is the “needs-based design” of this internet site, which is carried out on the basis of a balancing of interests. The web analytics also enable us to identify errors on the internet site, e.g. due to defective links, and to correct these. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. This involves the use of so-called “client IDs”, which serve the creation of pseudonymous user profiles, which together record the use of the internet pages by a user via desktop computers and mobile end-devices.
The information generated on your use of this website by the cookies is, as a rule, transmitted by Google to a server in the USA and stored there. As we have activated so-called IP-anonymizing on this website, and concluded a related order processing contract with Google, your IP address will, however, be abridged before this by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting member stats of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transmitted to the USA and abridged there. Google in the USA is certified according to the so-called “Privacy Shield”. An appropriate data protection level is guaranteed by Google.
- The Opt Out works only in this browser and only for this Domain
- An opt-out cookie is stored on your device.
- If you are divulging your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
Google Tag Manager
On this website we use “Google Tag Manager”. Google Tag Manager is a solution with which we are able to administer so-called website tags via an interface (and thus, e.g. integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our online offerings). The Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) does not process any personal data of the user. With regard to the processing of personal data of the user, please consult the following information on the Google services: User Guidelines: : https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
With the aid of Ads, you can extend the reach and success of your advertisements. This involves the recording, by means of a cookie with restricted validity, of when you have clicked on an advertisement activated by Google, and as a result have arrived at our website.
Data on Google in Brief:
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Website: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/de/about/analytics//
- Data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active;;
- Opt-Out: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- Pop-up advertising settings: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
LinkedIn is another social network on which nexnet maintains a profile:
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland;
- Website: https://www.linkedin.com;
- Data protection policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy;
- Privacy Shield (guarantee of data protection in the processing of data in the USA):
Xing is a social network based in Germany.
- XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Data protection policy: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
On our internet paces we integrate external scripts of Typekit. Typekit is a service provided by the company Adobe. The integration of these web fonts takes place via a server call at Adobe (in the USA). Information on types of data that are retrieved in doing so and the purposes of the processing can be found in the data protection notice of Typekit. An appropriate data protection level is guaranteed by the participation of Adobe in the so-called “Privacy Shield”.
In the following you will find information on our further offerings. This may involve offerings in which the data is processed in countries outside of the European Union. We also draw your attention to tracking and marketing possibilities, with the aid of which the platforms may create usage profiles.
On our internet pages we integrate video content of YouTube. YouTube is provided as a service by Google Ireland. With the integration of YouTube videos, servers of Google that are in the USA are called up. The processing of personal data on Google servers is carried out by Google. In this respect, we refer you to the data protection notice of Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
The data processing takes place on the basis of the weighing of interests, in which our interest consists in integrating information content in video form on the internet site. The appropriate data protection level is guaranteed by Google (List entry “Privacy Shield”).
Data on YouTube in Brief:
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Homepage: https://www.youtube.com;
- Data protection policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active;
- Opt-Out: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de,
- Settings for insertion of advertising: : https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Links to Other Websites
Our online offerings contain links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with the data protection provisions.
Date Protection Notice in Application Procedures
Documents of applicants generally comprise the data that are necessary for the assessment and selection, which arises from the job advertisement or is communicated separately. The documents will only be stored for as long as this is necessary in the context of the hiring process.
(Technical) Security Measures:
Your data are saved by us by means of appropriate technical and organizational security measures, and protected from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or from unauthorized third-party access. The measures reflect the state of the art.
For the encryption we use an SSL encryption. You can identify whether or not a website is transmitted in encrypted form through the depiction of the key, or the closed key-symbol in the status bar of your browser.
As of: 31 October 2019